The year is coming to a close, so rather than doing a monthly favorites post for December, I've decided to take a look at the year as a whole. There have been so many awesome beauty, style, and lifestyle things in my life this year, so rather than me rambling on, let's get started:
- Dr. Roebuck's Ultimate Hydrating Serum & FACE Moisturizer: I looooove these. They've been a solid part of my top shelf since June and I can't see them leaving anytime soon. Bless Dr. Roebuck's for always keeping me hydrated.
- Glossier makeup: I literally use everything they make except Wowder. All of their products work supremely well together and give you such an effortless look. I use at least one Glossier product every single day.
- Farmacy Green Clean Balm: A very new addition to my regimen, but I'm already in love with it.
- Perfumes galore: This was really the year my perfume collection exploded, and I am not mad about it.
- Athleisure: This is a trend that really came into my wardrobe for the first time this year. Sneakers have been on my feet more often than not and my saved photos are filled with track pants. It's definitely something I look forward to exploring more next year!
- Levi's Wedgie Fit Jeans: My favorite jeans of all time, even if I dislike the button fly. They're seriously the best high-waisted, straight-legged jeans. I wear them with everything.
- Hoop Earrings: Big hoops, mini hoops, chunky hoops, I've worn them all this year. I'm not one to wear a ton of jewelry, but these have been a bit of exception.
- Beauty: @sharmtoaster, @sofieuh, @dadmunk, @thecriticalbabe, @mangolikesilk
- Style: @chloeplumstead, @nycbambi, @cookiecat.herine, @rohinielyse
- Aesthetics: @gabyavillalta, @summer.dawn, @gemary, @alyssa_mayumi
- March - Exploring Miami for the first time with one of my best friends
- March - Going back to New Orleans for a third time and staying in a crazy cool hotel
- March - Starting my last year of college - yay!
- April - Got started on decorating at my new house
- August - Getting some much needed rest and indulging in the history of Key West
- August - Going to my family reunion in North Carolina, which is always such a blast!
- October - Went to my first blogger event in Seattle with Velvet Report!
- December - Spending the holidays with family and friends!
- December - Getting to see some of my favorite artists' work at the Legion of Honor in San Francisco yesterday!
- 2017 overall - Taking on blogging and Instagram seriously for the first time, getting to partner with some incredible brands, and all of the times I dragged friends and family to different spots to take photos, plus getting to write for Pur Opulence and join the College Fashionista community
Check out the slideshow below for some of my favorite photos from all of these moments!
There you have it! Short and sweet! I'll link all products mentioned below.