6 Products for Glowy Skin This Spring
- Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel ($15.99 at Target): Glowy skin starts with a clear and luminous face. Try this mask for its pore tightening and skin brightening effects in just a few minutes.
- Living Libations Rose Glow Serum ($50 for 30 ml or $4 for the trial size at Living Libations): For a dewy glow, your best bet is a facial oil like this one. It's lightweight and the rose helps to even skin tone while keeping your skin perfectly hydrated. Also great for anti-aging and acne!
- Boscia Tsubaki Glotion Instant Luminizing Moisturizer ($38 at Sephora): With tsubaki oil (from camellias) for hydration and protection from free radicals, and light reflecting pigments, this moisturizer will leave your face gleaming.
- Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter (pictured in Highly Waisted, $8 at Colourpop): With a unique creamy and almost spongy formula, this highlighter is perfect for both soft and dramatic highlighting. It's also available in a bunch of different colors, so you can find one that suits your skin tone and desired look.
- Maybelline Master Strobing Stick ($8.99 at Ulta): Available in two colors, this highlighting stick is easy to use and easy to travel with. The formula is super creamy, but not super sheer, so it blends easily and can be used with both a light and heavy hand.
- Glossier Haloscope ($22 at Glossier): For the ultimate dewy look check this highlighter out. With a solid oil core, it's super hydrating, and it comes in three colors for an illuminating (but not glittery) glow.