Starting a new weekly series today! 'Weekend Reads' will be a round up of everything I loved reading that week - from blog posts to news articles and everything in-between. I'm excited to share the love and some potentially helpful or fun reads with you guys!
- The Sunburn Relief Vitamin - Well + Good: One of the most helpful and easy to implement health posts I've seen in a while!
- Saving Money on Beauty - Refinery29: I will always read and love tips for saving money on beauty. Who doesn't want to save a few bucks??
- Recommendations for a Glowy Summer - Man Repeller: Seriously, if you're in the market for some glowy face and body products, this is a fantastic read.
- Figuring Out Post-Grad Life - The Everygirl: I am admittedly someone who plans ahead meticulously (we're talking endless spreadsheets over here) so I'm loving this list despite the fact that I have until March before my post-grad life starts.
- Glossier and Their Army of Reps - Racked: I think it's always good to know about the brands you buy from and this was a really good read about Glossier's marketing style and use of reps.
- Tips for Getting Out of a Rut - MyDomaine: Good solid advice for when you feel a bit stuck.
And a little song to start your week off right: