Brand Round-Up: Crude
When Crude reached out to me to see if I wanted to test their products, I was beyond excited. All of their products are vegan, cruelty-free, organic, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and don't contain any soaps, detergents, artificial dyes and fragrances, or synthetic chemicals. So basically, a natural skincare girl's dream. I love that their products are so focused on simple, high-quality ingredients, and I have to say I was seriously impressed with every product in their Convert Kit.*
- Wash ($25): This plant-based body wash is soap and detergent-free and is packed with ten gentle ingredients to get you clean without stripping or otherwise disturbing your skin. Gentle is the key word here. There's no lather to speak of, but this body wash gets the job done. As someone who deals with a lot of skin irritation, this has been a welcome addition to my body care routine. I also love that it doesn't have a super strong smell, so there's no scent competition when I put on perfume.
- Cleanse ($20 for 1 oz, $60 for 4 oz): Not to be dramatic or anything, but this face cleanser changed my life. I have been a devout makeup wipe user as long as I've been wearing makeup, but no more. This get all of my makeup off. Even waterproof mascara and liquid lipsticks. All of it. I thought I loved the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser, but it doesn't do nearly as good of a job as this does.
- Pull ($5 each): I have always felt guilty when removing cleansers and face masks with washcloths. My skin gets red and angry at the slightest touch, and they always felt rough no matter how gentle I was. These microfiber cloths changed the game. They are so ridiculously soft and gentle on the face, no there's no painful tugging, but everything still comes off your face without making a total mess. I use them to remove Cleanse!
- Detox ($20): This clay mask only has two ingredients. TWO. The French Green Clay and Matcha Green Tea combo is formulated to pull out impurities, exfoliate, reduce UV damage, prevent collagen breakdown, and provide antioxidants to your skin. So basically, it decongests, protects, and repairs the skin. Because of the anti-pollution and UV damage benefits, I'd call this one a city girl essential. It also happens to be the most gentle clay mask I've ever tried.
- Bloom ($40): Bloom is a healing serum intended to help with acne and inflammation, nourish dry skin, fade scars, and even brighten dullness. Talk about a multi-tasker! It only contains six organic ingredients, and has a nice, mild botanical smell. I've been using it primarily to help calm acne and fade scars and I'm pretty impressed with it so far. Also love that you only need a few drops.
- Glow ($20): Glow is a soothing serum that helps to treat dry skin, razor burn, ingrown hairs, and dehydrated cuticles and hair. Guys, this is the most effective product I have ever used for razor burn and other shaving related irritation. I always get irritated patches on my legs after shaving and this heals them right up. A true life saver. Plus only five ingredients are in this stuff!
Who knew it was possible to fall in love with a brand's entire product line?
* indicates PR gift, but as always all opinions are my own.