Fall Beauty Picks
Fall is one of my favorite seasons when it comes to beauty. I love the flushed cheeks the coldness brings and the warm tones I'm drawn to. While I'm not looking forward to cold weather, I am looking forward to using the following items:
- BareMinerals Bare Pro Liquid Foundation: I was sent this foundation complimentary from Influenster, and my goodness was I impressed. It's meant to provide 24-hour coverage, and while I haven't truly tested that claim, I can say that it lasts beautifully throughout the day. When applied with a Beauty Blender, it gives you lovely medium coverage with a natural looking skin finish. It could be built up to full coverage though!
- Make Up For Ever HD Blush in Light Rust: I've been obsessed with cream blushes for a while now and this one is the perfect shade for fall. The rust color creates a beautiful autumnal flush on the cheeks and also works great on the eyes for a monochromatic makeup look. This is sure to be something I use daily this fall.
- Ciaté x Olivia Palermo Lipstick in Praline: I'm not one to wear lipstick daily, but this shade is a great nude color for the upcoming season. The creamy formula, beautiful packaging, and the fact that it looks great whether applied lightly or heavily don't hurt.
- Nails Inc. The Perfect Nude Nail Polish in Draycott Avenue: Are you sensing a theme here yet? This is a darkish pink beige shade that looks both simple and sophisticated on the nails. A longtime favorite for me.
- DS & Durga Mississippi Medicine: This has been my fall go to for years now. It's a unisex scent featuring birch tar, white spruce, viola and incense. It is spicy and remarkably warm, and one of the scents that I always get compliments on. The perfect pick to keep you thinking warm thoughts as the weather gets cooler.