Monthly Favorites: February 2018
I know I'm typically complaining in these posts that the month dragged on, but February was actually pretty darn good! I've been busy as hell but sometimes being busy feels like the best way to thrive. I got lots of family time this month which was lovely and I'm headed into my last two weeks of school ever - which is just insane. I could probably babble on and on but let's get to what I loved this month:
- Replica Maison Martin Margiela 'By the Fireplace': I decided to try out my sample of this before bed recently and oh my gosh. I can't fully describe what a lovely sweet warm cloud it creates. The bad news is I'm now addicted to this habit and am going to have to go hunt down another sample at Sephora. Wish me luck!
- Oils, oils oils: I'd say this is the month I became fully obsessed with facial oils. I've been rotating between the Nyakio Maracuja Oil, The Ordinary Rosehip Oil, Sunday Riley Luna Oil, and I just recently got the True Moringa Tranquility Oil to test. Honestly if you want to wake up with radiant, hydrated skin, slapping on an oil before bed is your best bet my friends.
- Commodity Bath Bars: Do you like luxe as hell bathing experiences? Then these are the products for you! I literally have nothing else to say, they're amazing and a great size and the smells are of course on point, so there you go.
- FILA Disruptor 2s: Do I wear any shoes besides sneakers at this point? Debatable. I sent a picture to one of my best friends to get his opinion and he said: "Are those your grandma's shoes?" So of course I wear them constantly now.
- Anthropologie Dishes: I picked two little dishes up from Anthropologie because they were on sale for $2-3 and I have no regrets. They're so dang pretty. (And yes it might be time for me to switch to a low-buy instead of a no-buy) (P.S. the Anthro under $25 section still has a ton of cute dishes)
- Air plants: The easiest plants to keep alive, honestly. If you're a chronic plant killer like me, try these out.
- Black Panther: If you haven't seen this yet, well then, you should probably get on it. I don't even like superhero movies and this movie was amazing. Would watch 10 times, A+.
- TV: The Alienist and Black Lightning are two awesome new shows. I've also been watching The Magicians still to get my pure entertainment kicks, and Grown-ish for my weekly dose of Yara Shahidi.
- Music: My Spotify playlist for this month is, as usual, all over the place. It is also, as usual, full of some serious jams.
Happy March everyone!