Holiday Gift Guide: Style
Welcome to the second holiday gift guide! This one is all about style gifts, from cozy sweaters to truly adorable sneakers, you'll find it all below! Keep scrolling for my featured product, top picks, and a breakdown of each!
I've waxed poetic about my Jord watch before (you can check out my review here) and I'm still in love with it. They have so many style options that you could easily find one for your dad, your mom, your cousin, and your best friend. They're truly beautiful and such high quality. I honestly can't recommend them highly enough. They also have some great Black Friday deals happening right now!
- Everyone could use a nice, warm coat for winter. This lightweight one is a nice slim fit, and I love that pink color!
- A cozy knitted hat is another perfect gift for anyone! I love the pom pom detail for a little extra fun.
- A simple black bag is something that will fit with almost anyone's style. If you want a practical gift that a person is sure to use, this is a pretty good bet.
- Mules have been such a big trend this year. I love that these are flat for easy walking, and unique enough to stand out a bit.
- Teddy coats are truly dreamy, and this one is no different. I'm a huge fan of winter whites too!
- A little initial necklace is a super sweet gift that's hard not to love. Perfect for a minimal jewelry lover or the younger people on your gift list.
- Nike Cortez sneakers have also been all over this year, but mainly in the classic red, white, and blue. These pink ones are just too good!
- These dainty little hoops get a little extra punch with those sparkling stars. Truly lovely!
- Who doesn't want a big cozy scarf?? This one looks practically like a portable blanket.
- A simple black sweater is perfect for the girl attempting a capsule wardrobe - or really anyone. It's pretty dang classic.
- These moon studs are adorable. I have a quite similar pair and wear them all the time. They're basic enough to go with anything, but unique enough to rake in compliments.
- A cashmere hoodie. I mean, talk about luxe loungewear. And everything Everlane does is great, so this is sure to be no different. Plus it's on the affordable side for cashmere!
There you have it! Hope you found some great gift ideas! Be on the look out for the 2 more gift guides that are coming.