Monthly Favorites: January 2018
Ah January, I can't say I'm sad to see this month end. January always seems to last forever and it's a weird rollercoaster going back to school and work after the holiday break. There were definitely some awesome highlights this month though between spending time with family and getting to visit one of my best friends in Houston. And there are certainly some awesome favorites this month, so let's get started:
- Fragrances: My perfume addiction has truly reached its peak post-holidays. I've been rotating between DedCool 03, Miu Miu L'Eau Bleue, and my Byredo Blanche Kabuki Perfume. They're perfect for swapping out for different moods and I'm a little obsessed with each.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon Dry Shampoo: I should never have picked a bottle of this up because I should have known it would become an addiction. It's an effective dry shampoo but it also smells DELICIOUS. The way I've been rationing it out makes me feel mildly insane, but hey, that's alright.
- Glossier Generation G in Leo + Lip Gloss: My daily lip look lately. It's subtle, but super lovely.
- The Jacket of Dreams: This got its own whole blog post - check it out here.
- Mejuri Signet Ring: I haven't taken this off since I got it. It feels like a great intro ring for someone like me who's never worn anything on their hands regularly. I love that it's both subtle and personalized, it feels totally timeless.
- Bullet Journal: I'm back to bullet journaling and this particular one from Leuchtturn is awesome, already set up with the basics, and easy to use.
- Shelving: I put up a bunch of shelves from Target in my bedroom recently and I'm loving them. Just have to figure out what to put on all of them now.
- The End of the F***ing World: I feel like everyone's been talking about this show, but I was surprised how much I enjoyed it considering the premise sounds a bit insane. It's entertaining all the way through and the music choices are killer (pun intended).
- The Magicians: Season 3 of this show just started and I'm reminded how much fun it is to watch. As someone who grew up on Harry Potter and the Chronicles of Narnia series, this feels practically written for me as an adult - I'm sure a lot of other millennials feel the same way.
- Special Mentions: Lovesick and Grace and Frankie - both such fun and generally heartwarming shows in unconventional ways.
- Music: My music taste this month was all over the place this month - as usual. Everything from moody wintery songs, to high tempo hip-hop, and even some oldies made it onto my playlist. You can check it out below!
Hope you all had a fantastic month! Can't wait to see what February brings!