Hello everyone! Hope you've all had a wonderful week. I'm continuing my weekly series, rounding up everything I loved reading on the internet this week. There's quite a variety in this list, so happy reading!
- This 10 day challenge to get your life together from Career Girl Daily is full of some great reminders.
- Since I'm preparing for a month jam-packed with flights, this post on TSA-approved beauty products from The Everygirl caught my eye.
- This Man Repeller post on shifting and assessing your relationship with alcohol as a young adult was a great read.
- Honey & Silk always has the dreamiest pictures and this short and sweet post is no exception.
- While I'm not so sure about their definition of budget-friendly, this Who What Wear guide to bloggers who sport affordable fashion was a great roundup.
- Since I'm trying hard to remove dairy from my diet (and have nut allergies) this guide to non-dairy milks from Coveteur was super useful.